- Apply a thin coat of the gloss bond to clean, dry lips, carefully following the lip line. Doing just one lip at a time may help to begin with.
Keep lips parted, allow the gloss to turn from white to clear.
- Slightly dampen the pad end of the applicator with water, squeezing out any excess. This helps to “pick up” the glitter and reduce waste. Dab the glitter over the gloss bond, ensuring a good, even coat.
Check for any sticky patches (by gently patting with your finger over the glitter) and apply more glitter to those areas should it be required.
- Using the brush end of the applicator, dust of the excess glitter
- Using an oil based makeup remover - soak a cotton pad with your makeup remover (if not already as a makeup wipe)
- Apply and hold your makeup wipe against your lips for 20-30 seconds
- After 20-30 seconds gently start to rub in a circular motion for easy removal
- Moisturise lips after with your favourite lip balm or lip moisturiser
*Although the gloss bond is water based, we do recommend a skin allergy test be carried out 24 hours prior to use. Excessive use can cause dry lips.
- Not for consumption.
- Not to be used on cracked or sore skin.
- This product can be used on children aged 3+ but must be applied by an adult.
- When storing Glitter Lips, please ensure it is kept out of reach of children and your fur babies.
- Store in a cool dry area, away from direct sunlight.
* Like any use of cosmetics, discontinue use if skin irritation develops or increases. If irritation persists, consult your health care practitioner.